Cashplus Gold Card Review - Review Cashplus App
Cashplus Gold Card Review?
Which Prepaid Cards Summary Review?
What's Good Cashplus Gold Card?
We last reviewed the Cashplus card back in August of this year. We loved the overall product but didn't like the card design. Well, it appears that they didn't either! Say hello to Cashplus Gold! The new Cashplus prepaid Gold card is the only full branded MasterCard available in the UK.
It has Chip and Pin and is accepted at more than 24 million locations around the globe. Also, you don't need a bank account and are guaranteed to be accepted, regardless of your credit history. In addition, you can manage your account online and top-up your account at more than 14,000 Post Office branches.
What's not so good about Cashplus Gold Cards?
If you intend to use the card frequently for ATM cash withdrawals, it can be expensive. There are two products on offer. One for frequent users and one for low use users, however, cash advances fees remain the same for each product.
Cashplus Gold Card Application Process - 5-star prepaid rating
The very efficient application process, the fastest we have tested. Apply online and you will receive a confirmation letter the following day. This letter contains a bar code enabling you to make an initial top-up at the Post Office. You then receive your prepaid MasterCard in around 3 days.
Cashplus Gold Card Review
Cashplus Gold Card Design - 5-star prepaid rating
Wow! If card design is important to you, then it does not get much better! Cashplus Gold is, without doubt, the best looking pre-paid card available.
Cashplus Gold Card Fees - 4-star prepaid rating
Two products are available. A pay as you go prepaid product called “flexible”, which is good for occasional users, and a product called “actively” which is good for frequent users. Active plus has a monthly fee, but no reload fees, so is still cheap for frequent card users. Cash advances can still be expensive though.
Cashplus Gold Card Self Servicing - 3-star prepaid rating
You can service your account on the Cashplus website or via an interactive voice response. In addition, You can view your balance, last 60 days transactions and change your personal details. Consequently, You can also order additional cards for any persons over the age of 13.
The CashPlus Prepaid mobile app is free to download once you have purchased a Virgin prepaid card as you will need your account number and email details to open, activate and log in. The mobile app will allow you to monitor and manage your Virgin Prepaid account online 24/7.
The CashPlus app gives you total control of your money.
• View Cashplus Prepaid balances plus all transactional history.
• The cash plus Prepaid app instantly comes with automatic fraud protection.
• Access and manage anywhere in the world at any time.
• Cashplus Prepaid can be downloaded in google play or iTunes.
• Manage your Cashplus Prepaid primary GBP card and secondary cardholders.
• Manage your Cashplus euro and dollar cards all from one place.
• Transfer money from one Cashplus card to another Cashplus card.
• Account Number and Sort Code details for electronic payments and Direct debits.
• Activate or block any card instantly ideal if you lose your CashPlus Prepaid.
• Contact CashPlus Prepaid customer services instantly with secure message Inbox.
• Locate the nearest CashPlus Money Top-up location to pay in cash.
A Cashplus Prepaid app is available to download for free on google play and iTunes once you have opened a CashPlus Gold Card.