Reload my Prepaid Card by Dineromall
Neteller free virtual account
Neteller Prepaid Card Sweden
Neteller Prepaid Card Poland
Neteller Romanian Leu Card
Neteller Norwegian Krone Card
Neteller Lithuanian Litas Card
Neteller Latvian Lats Card
Top up by Dineromall? As Dineromall is a Latin American equivalent of PayPal, allowing person-to-person payments in Argentina, Brazil, Chile and Mexico. It allows them to make online payments as well as local payments. Also, It was founded in 2003. In addition, It functions as an intermediary between the bank of the money sender and the bank of the money receiver.
A prepaid card is a card which is pre-loaded and can be carried about to make purchases anytime, online or offline. It can also be used to withdraw cash from ATMs. This article centres on the use of Dineromall to top up prepaid cards. The card can be obtained from various issuers available such as MasterCard, Visa, and American Express.
Note that the card fully activated before usage. Visit the card issuers website or contact the customer service to properly guided by the activation.
How to use Dineromall to top up my prepaid card
- Ensure you have with you the prepaid cards account number and sort code or routing code, and keep it secured.
- To make use of the service all you need do is to log in your Dineromall account through your email, username or password,
- Click on the interested card. Select the amount you want to top-up the card with, verify the transaction then click OK.
Another method is to go through retail outlets that accept Dineromall payments, you pay them through Dineromall and them in turn top-up your cards for you. You can also do the same to buy a reload pack which you can then use to top up your prepaid cards.
Top-up using Dineromall
Another method to add Dineromall payment Gateway to the online account of the prepaid card service. (For those that accept Dineromall), then funding made directly from the Dineromall account to the prepaid card.
What does it offer?
Dineromall used in various online and offline purchases and payments. During purchases, shoppers redirected to the Dineromall websites where they indicate their banks to make payment from. National and International taxes not applied to payments made within the system.
Fees and charges
There are no charges for using Dineromall as a medium of payment. However, there may be charges on the use of the prepaid cards by the cards provider (Dineromall reload fee).
· It used on any website; this very useful to pay at sites with restrictions or prohibited sites such as gambling sites.
· Easy to get the account open and approved
· Less expensive than many cash-cashing services
· You can withdraw your money through thousands of outlets in the region
· It has wide applications in the Latin American regions as it has partnered so many banks, local convenient and retail outlets.
· It is very safe and convenient to use. Shoppers must be verified with their bank's standard verifications.
· They do not report your payment to your personal credit bureau; this might not help you in controlling your spending or improving your credit line.
· Fees for loading the card at retail outlets (transaction fees)
- Language barriers in the website as it mainly uses Spanish or Portuguese.