VidaFX Prepaid Card Fees - Currencies Available - Mobile App
VidaFX Prepaid Card as why pay more money when buying currency when you can buy directly from Vidafx and not be overcharged.
- Vida FX charges no transaction fees when using their travel money cards in the same currency denominations.
- VidaFX have no ATM fees when using Internationally using their travel money card.
- In addition, Vidafx is free so that no application fee when you apply for the travel card.
- Great currency exchange rates.
- Free to top-up your travel money cards.
Losing your cards overseas can mean you and the family having a poor time when on holiday that's why Vida FX have a panic button to help you speak to someone straight away and is there to help your situation.
- Vidafx offers chip and pin.
- So, Vida FX is a prepaid MasterCard
- Vida FX customer service is just a call away via "panic button".
VidaFX Prepaid Card
So what makes Vidafx different?
- No leftover currency just withdrew balance from ATM
- Keep your travel money card with your passport when at home then just top up when you next go away.
- Vidafx offers mobile facilities where you can do SMS blocking/ unblocking and check your balance.
- Also, Vida FX prepaid Mastercard used Worldwide
- In addition, Vida FX is a worldwide traveller prepaid card
- Consequently, Vida FX travel money cards are easy to top up even when on holiday
By using VidaFX prepaid cards, if the card lost or stolen. No one is going to be able to gain access to your information or accounts. Since there is no name on the card. They will not be able to steal your identity by having access to your name and the account number that belongs to you.
Many prepaid cards offer a guarantee that if the card lost or stolen. A replacement card issued within twenty-four hours of the report. You will make a report of the last purchase you made with the card and cancelled immediately. The money remaining reissued on another card.