Telephone Banking with Prepaid Cards
Card One Banking
U Account Card is free account
Acorn Prepaid Cards
icount Pay As You Go Account
Bread Pay As You Go Credit Card
Prepaid credit cards that offer telephone banking where the prepaid card company will answer questions and complete online banking transactions.
A Prepaid debit card identified as alternative Visa card that allows transaction payment just like the debit card. You can shop online, pay bills, enables free checking deposit on a smartphone and make an online funds transfer.
Telephone >Banking Benefits and features
Through telephone banking, you can manage your funds anytime and anywhere you wish. Telephone banking service is easy to use, convenient and accessible 24/7 for qualified accounts. The following are features and benefits of telephone banking:
Checking the balance by telephone banking?
Using your telephone-banking device, you can check your balance in your comfort zone, anytime and anywhere.
Review current transactions using telephone banking.
You can review your last six recent transactions and confirm whether they are yours.
Transfer money and Pay bills over the phone
You can make payment or even transfer at your convenient time.
Using the Telephone Banking?
The following are procedure should follow when using telephone banking.
Select the main menu on the phone keypad and choose the service you want to use. It should be noted that all transaction are available for entire accounts. After selecting the transaction, confirm. If you have more than one account, you will have to tell customer care, which you wish to make your transaction. After completing your transaction, list the primary menu once more for more transaction.
Do Prepaid Cards offer Telephone Banking
Telephone Banking Calling Options?
- By using the telephone, banking you can do the following.
- Get the recent balance and your last deposit.
- Listen to your latest account transactions.
- Obtain the date and amount of last interest paid.
- Transfer money between any Client Bank Accounts.
- Receive information about your loan and make the payment.
24/7 Telephone Banking Centre
All you need to acquire is a handy phone. Whether want confirms your balance, Verify if your check has been cleared or transfers the funds, the solution is at your fingertips 24 hours each day.
Just grab personal identification number and make a phone call. Alternatively, if you do not have your pin, you can as well contact your customer care during their regular business hours.
For stolen or lost ATM or debit card, you can communicate with the client's care as well during their business hours for distance.
- Service offered through telephone banking
- Phone banking present the following primary services on the menu:
- Fund Transfer and account information.
- Option for reporting stolen or lost ATM, alternatively, you can call 999 or 911 services.
For the instruction about how to use telephone banking system?
- Read as listen to the menu options.
- If you are unsure then ask to speak to the customer's service representative.