Tuxedo prepaid MasterCard
How long will it take for my card to arrive? Your card will take 7 to 10 working days to arrive.
Can I start using my card as soon as it arrives? No, you will need to activate your card by obtaining your PIN, you can do this by ringing the automated PIN retrieval system, this only takes a couple of minutes:
1. Telephone (+44) 0207 070 4902 (customer care are open 9am-6pm, 7 days a week, local network rates apply)
2. Enter your 9 digit eccount number (this is at the bottom left of the card)
3. Enter the last 4 digits of you 16 digit card number (this is the number across the middle of the card)
4. Enter the 4 digit secret number (this is the number you chose when you applied for the card)
5. Your PIN will be read out to you – please ensure that you memorise this.
As soon as you have your PIN your card is activated and ready to be used.
How can I change my PIN?
You can change your PIN at any time at most UK ATMs, insert your Tuxedo card and follow the on screen instructions.
Am I an ‘eccount holder’ or ‘cardholder’?
When you ‘log in’ on line, you will be asked to confirm if you are an eccount holder or card holder.
eccount holder – If you are the person that applied for the card in the first instance then you are the main eccount holder Card holder – if you have a second card on someone else’s eccount then you are a card holder.How do I load money onto my card and how long will it take for the money to reach myeccount?The
Tuxedo card can be loaded using any of the following:
• At any shop or garage where you see the PayPoint logo – Funds should reach your eccount immediately.
• By credit (fees apply) or debit card – This will take approximately 3 working days to reach your eccount the first time you load, subsequent loads will be allocated immediately.
• At any Post Office branch – This will take approximately 2 working days.
• Bank transfer – This will take approximately 3 working days to reach youreccount (CHAPS payments will be the next working day).
To set this up you will need the following information:
1) eccount name: NBS re Tuxedo
2) Bank: Barclays Bank Plc
3) Bank eccount number: 20505412
4) Sort code: 20-82-94
5) Payment Reference: 9 digit eccount number
Top Up Information
Tuxedo Pay Monthly Card - MasterCard
When you reload your prepaid travel money card sometimes you will be charged a small fee, depending on the method, however nearly all the providers offer at least one free reload option.
Top up fees are FREE OF CHARGE using the folllowing top up providers or methods:
|Free Top Up Charges||Charges||Timescales|
|Debit Card||Free of charge||Instantly|
|Wages||Free of charge||1 - 3 business days|
|Bank||Free of charge||1 business day|
|Standing Orders||Free of charge||30 Mins|
Top Up options that are charged
|Top Up Charges||Charges||Timescales|
|Paypoint||3%||1 business day|
|Post Office||£0.99||1 business day|
Card Load Limits
|Maximum Card Limit:||£3000.00|
|Maximum Load Amount:||£5000.00|
|Minimum Load Amount:||£10.00|
|Maximum ATM Withdrawl:||£250.00|
Tuxedo Pay Monthly MasterCard Prepaid Card
Some cards have usage charges and these charges vary depending on what card you have selected. The charges can apply from transactions to ATM withdrawals and some cards have none at all!
Here is a list of usage charges for the above mentioned card.
|Card Issue Fee:||£9.95|
|Transaction Fees UK:||Free and unlimited|
|Foreign Exchange Fees:||Free and unlimited|
|Monthly Service Fee:||£4.99|
|ATM Charge UK:||£0.50 per atm withdraw|
|ATM Charge Abroad:||£2.25 per cash withdrawal using abroad|
|Cancellation / Redemption:||£10.00|
|Replacement Card Fees:||£4.99|
|By SMS / Text Message:||Free|
|By Phone:||0844 rate at £0.05 per minute|
|Via the Internet:||Free|
How to Apply
You have chosen to apply for a Tuxedo prepaid card, please ensure you meet the following points as this will make your application more likely to be approved. Please ensure that:
You are at least 18 years of age You are a permanent resident/citizen of the UK Pay £9.95 application fee to get your card.
Please note that until payment is made your Tuxedo account will not be opened.
How to Pay
Pay now - The fastest and easiest way to pay is by debit card. Make a simple one off payment whilst signing up. Confirmed highly secure website, with card and personal details protected.
Pay later - If you prefer to pay by cash. Choose pay by cash at a Post Office® when you apply. They will send you a letter and in most cases an email. Take it to any of the 12,000 UK Post Office branches to pay. Your card will then be with you in three to five days.
These points are simply a guide to the minimum acceptance criteria for the Tuxedo. Please ensure you read their terms and conditions and see a full list of charges.
The decision to accept will only be made by Tuxedo after they have taken your details, confirmed your ID and received payment.