Travelex Canadian Dollar Card - Canadian Cash Passport Card
Travelex Canadian Cash Passport Card Reviewed. Where the Canadian Cash Passport will change the way you think about your money when travelling to Canada. Where you will love the Travelex Canadian Dollar Cash Passport Card if you love to travel. You may have heard of the cash passport card.
But what does it do and how does it work? Cash Passport is a new and safe way of managing your money while you travel in different countries. It is convenient, and you can be assured that all of your money is secured. Because it is loaded on the cash passport and you can use it in millions of ATM machines. Restaurants, shops and other establishments worldwide. It is like having your wallet placed on a card instead of having all of your cash inside your pocket.
This product is also known as the Travelers Cheque. It can be bought from your bank and have them load your spending money onto it in advance. The ones who are going to load it is the bank where you bought it from. You can even use different currencies and have them convert it for you. After which, everything will be all set and you just need to present this card to any establishment. Like shops and restaurants or you can also withdraw the cash through the authorized ATM machines around the world.
When using Travelex Canadian Dollar Cash Passport Card you can have it with you while travelling. Or you can also use it for placing orders online, in any store. You can sell your currencies or even convert them anytime you wish. It is like using your money without actually pulling out any cash in the process.
Top Up Information
Travelex Canadian Cash Passport Card
Travelex Canadian Dollar Cash Passport Top Up Card Charges. Here are some of the Pros of using the Travelex Canadian Dollar Cash Passport Card?
· Cash Passport security and your money safe.
· You will have the benefit of not linked to bank account.
· Ability to budget prior to travelling without worrying about any cash on hand.
· Access to worldwide ATM withdrawals.
· Free purchases at merchants worldwide.
· Second Cash Passport to access the same account.
· Competitive exchange rates.
Here are some of the Cons of using the Travelex Canadian Dollar Cash Passport Card:
· Currency conversion fees will still charge when you convert fees.
· You still need cash because there are still establishments that are not accepting cash passport cards yet.
· Also ATM fees that you would need to pay on top of the conversion fees.
· Instances wherein it would take three days before the money will reflect on your card.
· Also an inactivity fee if the card not used for twelve months.
· If your card expires then you will have to make a claim in the bank in order for you to get your remaining money back.
Travelex Canadian Card
Most travel money cards have usage charges but the charges vary depending on what card you have selected. In some cases, no charges at all, but they can apply from retail transactions to ATM withdrawals. A list of usage charges for the above-mentioned Travelex Canadian Dollar Card.
|Card Issue Fee:||Free minimum £100 load|
|Transaction Fees in Canadian Dollars:||Free|
|Foreign Exchange Fees Elsewhere:||5.75%|
|Monthly Service Fee:||Free|
|ATM Charge Euro Zone:||Free per ATM cash withdrawal|
|ATM Charge Elsewhere:||Free per cash withdrawal|
|Cancellation / Redemption:||£6.00|
|Replacement Card Fees:||Free|
|By SMS / Text Message:||MASTERCARD ONLY|
|By Phone:||£0.10 per minute|
|Via the Internet:||Free|
How to Apply
Apply for Travelex Canadian Card
You have chosen to apply for a Travelex Canadian Dollar Cash Passport. Ensure you meet the following points as this will make your application more likely approved.
- At least 18 years of age
- You are a permanent resident/citizen of the UK
- The card is FREE when you preload £100 to get your card?
- Please note that until payment made your Travelex Cash Passport account not opened.
Travelling is one of the best ways to relieve your stress, it is also one of the best ways in broadening your horizon and stepping out of your comfort zone. This cash passport card a tool wherein you can make sure that you spending money safe. And that they used when you need them the most. It also helps in budgeting as the money that you put on the card will only use once you travel.
And start buying the things that you want and need. So flexibility to travel to different places as Travelex Canadian Dollar Cash Passport Card has got you covered.