Rushcard Prepaid Visa Card
Your Prepaid Visa RushCard can help you build a positive credit file. When you enroll in the FREE RushPath to Credit and make recurring deposits and payments using your RushCard, your transaction information will be reported to participating consumer credit reporting agencies. RushCard also offer a free Prescription Discount Card which entitles you to discounts on your regular prescription drugs:
- Discounts of 10%-85% on brand & generic prescription drugs
- Accepted by 56,000 pharmacies nationwide, including national chains, regional chains, and independent pharmacies
- Usable even if you have existing insurance
- Get a card for yourself or gift one to your loved ones
The RushCard Prepaid Card is not linked to your bank account and is not a debit card or credit card as there is no credit facility so it is ideal to have pay, dividends, disability and government checks, Social Security, Medicare, Welfare paid directly to your RushCard. RushCard Visa Card Offers Guaranteed Acceptance
- No credit checks
- No bank account required
- Get a RushCard Prepaid Card and stay in control.
Top Up Information
Rushcard Prepaid Card - Visa
When you reload your prepaid card sometimes you will be charged a small fee, depending on the method, however nearly all the providers offer at least one free reload option. - Top up fees are FREE OF CHARGE using the folllowing top up providers or methods:
|Free Top Up Charges||Charges||Timescales|
|Cash||Free of charge||Instantly|
|Bank Transfer||Free of charge||Instantly|
|Direct Deposit||Free of charge||Instantly|
SET UP A PAYMENT:
Payee name: Rushcard Payment Account
Account number: 8 digit account number
Sort code: 6 digit sort code
Payment ref – the 16 digit number across the front of your card
Card Load Limits
|Maximum Card Limit:||$5000.00|
|Maximum Load Amount:||$2500.00|
|Minimum Load Amount:||£10.00|
|Maximum ATM Withdrawl:||$500.00|
Rushcard Prepaid Visa Card
Some cards have usage charges and these charges vary depending on what card you have selected. The charges can apply from transactions to ATM withdrawals and some cards have none at all! - Here is a list of usage charges for the above mentioned card.
|Card Issue Fee:||$3.95 - $14.95|
|Transaction Fees USA:||Free to $1.00|
|Foreign Exchange Fees:||2%|
|Monthly Service Fee:||$9.95|
|ATM Charge USA:||$2.50 per ATM cash withdrawal in the USA|
|ATM Charge Abroad:||$2.50 per cash withdrawal using abroad|
|Cancellation / Redemption: |
|Replacement Card Fees:||$9.95|
|By SMS / Text Message: ||Free|
|Via the Internet:||Free|
How to Apply
You have chosen to apply for a Rushcard monthly Prepaid card, please ensure you meet the following points as this will make your application more likely to be approved. Please ensure that:
You are at least 13 years of age You are a permanent resident/citizen of the USA
The USA patriot act is a federal law that requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. You may also be asked to provide documentation as proof of identification.
- Your name date of birth your address and that you are a permanent resident/citizen of the USA, social security number. No application fee.
- Proceed with your application
- Please note that until payment is made your Rushcard visa account will not be opened.
- These points are simply a guide to the minimum acceptance criteria for the Rushcard prepaid card.
- Please ensure you read their terms and conditions and see a full list of charges.
- The decision to accept will only be made by Rushcard after they have taken your details, confirmed your id and received payment.