Pockit Card Review - Pay Monthly MasterCard Prepaid Card
The Pockit Pay Monthly and Pay As You Go (PAYG) Prepaid Card is a prepaid MasterCard that provides a secure and simple way to manage your money and allows you to earn cashback* when you spend money at participating retailers.
Once your card has arrived in the post, you can access your eccount by following these simple steps:
- Log in to the Pockit website by clicking the ‘Login’ button at the top of the page; enter your email address and the password given to you in the email from email@example.com. (Note: you can change this password once you have logged in by clicking ‘My account’ from the menu on the right.)
- Once you have logged in, click the ‘manage my card’ button – this will open the eccount login page in a new tab or window.
- Select ‘eccount holder’ if you are the primary cardholder or ‘cardholder’ if you are an additional cardholder. Enter your eccount number and date of birth and press ‘continue’.
- Next you will be asked to provide certain characters of the password you set when you signed up for your Pockit prepaid card (note: this password was NOT emailed to you due to security purposes). After entering the required characters you will arrive at your eccount.
Top Up Information
Pockit Prepaid Card
When you reload your prepaid travel money card sometimes you will be charged a small fee, depending on the method, however nearly all the providers offer at least one free reload option.
Top up fees are FREE OF CHARGE using the following top up providers or methods:
|Free Top Up Charges||Charges||Timescales|
|Debit Card||Free of charge||Instantly|
|Wages||Free of charge||3 - 5 business days|
|Bank||Free of charge||1 business day|
|Standing Orders||Free of charge||3 - 5 business days|
Top Up options that are charged
|Paypoint||£1.50||Approx 30 mins|
Card Load Limits
|Maximum Card Limit:||£5000.00|
|Maximum Load Amount:||£5000.00|
|Minimum Load Amount:||£10.00|
|Maximum ATM Withdrawl:||£500.00|
Pockit Prepaid Cards
Some cards have usage charges and these charges vary depending on what card you have selected. The charges can apply from transactions to ATM withdrawals and some cards have none at all!
Here is a list of usage charges for the above mentioned card.
|Card Issue Fee:||Free|
|Transaction Fees UK:||Free|
|Foreign Exchange Fees:||2.50%|
|Monthly Service Fee:||£3.00|
|ATM Charge UK:||£1.00 per ATM cash withdrawal in the UK|
|ATM Charge Abroad:||£2.25 per cash withdrawal using abroad|
|Cancellation / Redemption:||Free|
|Replacement Card Fees:||£4.95|
|By SMS / Text Message:||£0.08|
|By Phone:||£0.10 per minute|
|Via the Internet:||Free|
As a pay monthly cardholder you can earn cashback on your everyday purchases by shopping with your Pockit Prepaid Card. Pockit cashback is available in-store & online and can be earned on top of store discounts and promotions
How to Apply
Pockit Prepaid Card Reviews
You have chosen to apply for a Pockit Pay Monthly card, please ensure you meet the following points as this will make your application more likely to be approved. Please ensure that:
- You are at least 18 years of age.
- You are a permanent resident/citizen of the UK Wish to pay a monthly fee of £2.99 for your card.
- Please note that until payment is made your Pockit Pay Monthly account will not be opened.
How to Pay.
Pay now - The fastest and easiest way to pay is by debit card. Make a simple one off payment whilst signing up. Confirmed highly secure website, with card and personal details protected.
Pay later - If you prefer to pay by cash. Choose pay by cash at a Post Office when you apply. They will send you a letter and in most cases an email. Take it to any of the 12,000 UK Post Office branches to pay. Your card will then be with you in three to five days.
Pockit Prepaid Credit Card Review
These points are simply a guide to the minimum acceptance criteria for the Pockit. Please ensure you read their terms and conditions and see a full list of charges. The decision to accept will only be made by Pockit Pay Monthly after they have taken your details, confirmed your ID and received payment.