Neteller Prepaid Card Australia - Net+ Australian Dollar Card
Neteller Australian Dollar Card Pros?
Safety: transactions go through trusted levels/institutions so hackers have a harder time getting your information and identity. Neteller has so many security perks and patches to keep your money, account, and information safe and secure as well.
Neteller perfect for moments when your credit card declined or your specific card isn’t accepted as a form of payment on a particular website.
Bad credit history doesn’t play a factor.
The way you pay doesn’t change: pay online the same way as nothing really changes. Besides the fact that you don’t add credit card information to your payment options at a website. So there’s the added safety of trusted expertise of Neteller handling your purchases.
- Purchasing disputes handled through Neteller rather than directly with businesses.
Neteller partners with over 200 countries and a plethora of industries across the globe: you can pay with Neteller on thousands of your favourite and trusted websites and online stores.
- Sign up is completely free, quick, and easy.
- Manage money better: visually see everything organized like an online banking system with access to your transaction history.
- Transactions become easier and quicker to fulfil as your Neteller information saved in your favourite online store's databases.
- You save and load funds onto Neteller in any way imaginable, regardless of whether specific websites you like accept those forms of payment.
- Neteller keeps more than 100% of your account balance in trust accounts, so your money is always there when you need it.
- Can choose your preferred currency
Net+ Australian Dollar Card Cons?
- Added account added info: it is another account you have to make and keep track of.
- Can be personally difficult to manage your finances if credit history isn’t in good standing at all. Neteller has proven to be the safest payment system in the world. And while it is another account to keep track of. The added benefits and security of paying through Neteller far outweigh any minor cons.
Top Up Information
Net+ Australian Card
When you reload your Net+ Australia prepaid travel card sometimes charged a small fee. Depending on the method, however, nearly all the providers offer at least one free reload option. Hence Top-up fees are FREE OF CHARGE using the top-up providers or methods:
|Free Top Up Charges||Charges||Timescales|
|Instant bank deposit (POLI)||Free of charge||Instant|
|Instant Bank Deposit (Ideal)||Free of charge||Instant|
|Sofortuberweisung||Free of charge||Instant|
|Ukash||Free of charge||Instant|
|DineroMall||Free of charge||1 - 5 Business days|
|Instant Transfer (Giropay)||1.5%||Instant|
|International bank transfer||1.75%||2 - 3 business days|
|Local Bank Deposit||1.75%||2 - 5 business days|
Card Load Limits
|Maximum Card Limit:||16,000.00 AUD over a 4 day period|
|Maximum Load Amount:||10,000.00 AUD over a 4 day period|
|Minimum Load Amount:||20.00 AUD|
|ATM Maximum Withdrawl:||1200.00 AUD|
Some cards have usage charges and these charges vary depending on what card you have selected. The charges apply from transactions to ATM withdrawals and some cards have none at all! Here a list of usage charges for the above-mentioned card.
|Card Issue Fee:||Free|
|Foreign exchange Fees:||2.95%|
|Monthly Service Fee:||Free|
|ATM Charge UK:||6.00 AUD per ATM cash withdrawal|
|ATM Charge abroad:||2.95% per cash withdrawal abroad|
|Cancellation / Redemption:||20.00 AUD|
|Replacement Card Fees:|
|By SMS / Text Message:||N/A|
|By Phone:||Long distance charges will apply|
|Via the Internet:||Free|
How to Apply
Neteller Australian Prepaid Card
Sign up only takes a few minutes, with just a few spaces to include your information and identity.
You don’t need to add any credit card information as Neteller works directly with banks.
To know more about Neteller’s Australian Dollar Card, follow this list of pros and cons.
Prepaid Purchasing with Neteller Net+ Australian Dollar Card
With the world moving so fast, and technology making physical and paper transactions obsolete. It has never been easier to make online purchases from the comfort of your home. However, it can be difficult to always trust faceless businesses and customer service. If privacy and security issues are the main concern for you when you’re online shopping, your solution is Neteller. Neteller is an online platform that helps you keep and move money online safely and securely.
Consequently, Available in over 200 countries worldwide, Neteller Net+ Australian Dollar Card operated by Paysafe Financial Services Limited. And you keep 100% of your money.In the simplest terms, Neteller works as an online prepaid debit and credit service. Where you load funds from your debit or credit accounts. And these loaded funds are where you make your online purchases.
So instead of having to give websites and businesses direct access to your credit card information. You can pay through Neteller, keeping your financial information confidential.