my Travel Cash Multi Currency Card - Review Travel MasterCard
my Travel Cash Multi Currency Card Review
my Travel Cash Card now offers 1% unlimited cashback for all purchases made with the card. Paid directly on to your card the following month, our prepaid currency cards are an easy way for you to get back some of the money you spend on holiday. The amount of cashback you can earn is only limited by the amount you spend. In addition to this, my Travel Cash do not charge ATM fees.
Standard delivery is free and with Express Delivery you will receive your card within 1-3 working days. This option is £5.00 but free if your travel money order is over £800. Please note: Express Delivery cards will not have your name on them.
my Travel Cash Multi-Currency Card
- my Travel Cash Multi-Currency Card
- 1% unlimited cashback on all Point-Of-Sale transactions made on the card
- Express Delivery available for delivery within 1-3 working days
- Load in Pounds, spend or withdraw cash in any currency using a MasterCard prepaid card.
- Designed to be a cheap alternative to using your normal credit or debit card abroad PLUS no credit application.
- Chip & PIN protection and dedicated Lost & Stolen services . Unlike cash our security measures help prevent your funds being spent if your card is lost.
Top Up Information
myTravelCash Multi Currency Card
When you reload your prepaid travel money card sometimes you will be charged a small fee, depending on the method, however nearly all the providers offer at least one free reload option.
Top up fees are FREE OF CHARGE using the folllowing top up providers or methods:
|Free Top Up Charges||Charges||Timescales|
|Debit card||Free of charge||Instantly|
Top Up options that are charged
Card Load Limits
|Maximum Card Limit:||£5000.00|
|Maximum Load Amount:||£2500.00|
|Minimum Load Amount:||£25.00|
|Maximum ATM Withdrawl:||£250.00|
my Travel Cash Multi Currency Card
Some cards have usage charges and these charges vary depending on what card you have selected. The charges can apply from transactions to ATM withdrawals and some cards have none at all!
Here is a list of usage charges for the above mentioned card.
|Card Issue Fee:|
|Transaction Feesin UK:|
2.99% when used in GBP
|Monthly Service Fee:||Free|
|ATM Charge - In GBP:|
2.99% per ATM cash withdrawal in GBP
|ATM Charge - Different Currency:|
Free per cash withdrawal in different currency
|Cancellation / Redemption:|
|Replacement Card Fees:|
|By SMS / Text Message:||£0.15|
|Via the Internet:||Free|
*2.99% is added to the day’s MasterCard exchange rate when the transaction is processed.
How to Apply
myTravelCash Multi Currency Card review
You have chosen to apply for a my Travel Cash Multi Currency Card, please ensure you meet the following points as this will make your application more likely to be approved. Please ensure that:
- You are at least 18 years of age.
- You are a permanent resident/citizen of the UK.
- my Travel Cash Multi Currency Card is FREE.
- Please note that until payment is made your my Travel Cash Multi Currency Card account will not be opened.
How to Pay
Pay now - The fastest and easiest way to pay is by debit card or Credit card. Make a simple one off payment whilst signing up. Confirmed highly secure website, with card and personal details protected.
These points are simply a guide to the minimum acceptance criteria for the my Travel Cash. Please ensure you read their terms and conditions and see a full list of charges.
The decision to accept will only be made by my Travel Cash after they have taken your details, confirmed your ID and received payment.