MyTravelCash Pound to Euro Rate Review
MyTravelCash Pound to Euro Rate
MyTravelCash Card now offers 1% unlimited cashback for all purchases made with the card. Paid directly on to your card the following month, the Euro prepaid currency card is an easy way for you to get back some of the money you spend on holiday. The amount of cashback you can earn is only limited by the amount you spend. In addition to this, my Travel Cash do not charge ATM fees.
Standard delivery is free and with Express Delivery you will receive your card within 1-3 working days. This option is €6.00 unless your travel money order is over €900. Please note: Express Delivery cards will not have your name on them.
MyTravelCash Euro Currency Card
- MyTravelCash Euro Currency Card
- Exchange Pounds to Euros online
- Withdraw cash abroad using a MasterCard prepaid card.
- 1% unlimited cashback on all Point-Of-Sale transactions made on the card
- Designed to be a cheap alternative to using your normal credit or debit card abroad PLUS no credit application .
- Chip & PIN protection and dedicated Lost & Stolen services . Unlike cash our security measures help prevent your funds being spent if your card is lost.
- Express Delivery available for delivery within 1-3 working days
- No ATM fees
Top Up Information
MyTravelCash Euro Card
When topping up your prepaid travel money card you may be charged a small fee, depending on the method, however most cards offer at least one free reload option.
Top up fees are FREE OF CHARGE using the folllowing top up providers or methods:
|Free Top Up Charges||Charges||Timescales|
|Debit Card||Free of charge||Instant|
Top Up options that are charged
|Charged Top Up options||Charges||Timescales|
Card Load Limits
|Maximum Card Limit:||€6000|
|Maximum Load Amount:||€3000 per load|
|Minimum Load Amount:||€30 per load|
|Maximum ATM Withdrawl:||€300|
MyTravelCash Euro Card Review
Most travel money cards have usage charges but the charges vary depending on what card you have selected. In some cases there are no charges at all, but they can apply from transactions to ATM withdrawals.
Here is a list of usage charges for the above mentioned card.
|Card Issue Fee:|
Free when in the same card currency
2.99% when used in a different currency
|Monthly Service Fee:||Free|
|ATM Charge - In Currency:|
Free ATM cash withdrawal in same currency
|ATM Charge Diff Currency:|
Free per cash withdrawal in different currency
|Cancellation / Redemption:|
|Replacement Card Fees:|
|By SMS / Text Message:|
|Via the Internet:||Free|
How to Apply
MyTravelCash Euro Rate
You have chosen to apply for a MyTravelCash Euro Currency Card, please ensure you meet the following points as this will make your application more likely to be approved. Please ensure that:
- You are at least 18 years of age.
- You are a permanent resident/citizen of the UK.
- Euro Card is Free
Please note that until payment is made your my Travel Cash account will not be opened.
How to Pay?
- Pay now - The fastest and easiest way to pay is by debit card or Credit card. Make a simple one off payment whilst signing up. Confirmed highly secure website, with card and personal details protected.
- These points are simply a guide to the minimum acceptance criteria for the MyTravelCash. Please ensure you read their terms and conditions and see a full list of charges.
- The decision to accept will only be made by MyTravelCash after they have taken your details, confirmed your ID and received payment.