Green Dot Prepaid Visa Gift Card
Greendot Card Review
So, You are a permanent resident/citizen of the USA.
You can choose whether your Green Dot comes with either a Gold Visa debit or a Gold debit MasterCard and then use it everywhere the Visa debit or MasterCard debit logos are present.
- Also, You can even use it to pay bills, shop online and make cash withdrawals.
- It's 'pay as you go' so you only spend what you load!
- Which means no overdraft fees, no penalty charges and no minimum balance.
There are free cash withdrawals and loading options from all Moneypass - ATMs which is a great way to beat the fees.
Top Up Information
You are a permanent resident/citizen of the USA. When you reload your GreenDot prepaid card sometimes you will be charged a small fee, depending on the method, however, nearly all the providers offer at least one free reload option. Top up fees are FREE OF CHARGE using the following top-up providers or methods:
|Free Top Up Charges||Charges||Timescales|
|Cash||Free of charge||Instantly|
|Wages||Free of charge||Instantly|
|Bank Transfer||Free of charge||1 business day|
|Direct deposit||Free of charge||1 business day|
Top Up options that are charged
|Top Up Charges||Charges||Timescales|
|Paypoint||3%||1 business day|
|Post Office||£0.99||1 business day|
Card Load Limits
|Maximum Card Limit:||$10,000.00|
|Maximum Loading Amount:||$10,000.00|
|Minimum Loading Amount:||$10.00|
|Maximum ATM Withdrawl:||$400.00|
Greendot Prepaid Card where you are a permanent resident/citizen of the USA. Also. Some cards have usage charges and these charges vary depending on what card you have selected. The charges can apply from transactions to ATM withdrawals and some cards have none at all! Here is a list of usage charges for the above mentioned card.
|Card Issue Fee:||$4.95 to $6.95|
|Transaction Fees USA:||Free|
|Foreign Exchange Fees:||Free|
|Monthly Service Fee:||$5.95|
|ATM Charge USA:||Free to $2.50|
|ATM Charge Abroad:||$2.50 + 2%|
|Cancellation / Redemption:||$10.00|
|Replacement Card Fees:||$4.95|
|By SMS / Text Message:||Free|
|Via the Internet:||Free|
How to Apply
GreenDot Gold Prepaid Visa card
You have chosen to apply for a GreenDot Gold Prepaid Visa card, please ensure you meet the following points as this will make your application more likely to be approved.
Please ensure that:
- You are at least 18 years of age You are a permanent resident/citizen of the USA
- The USA Patriot Act a federal law that requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. You may also be asked to provide documentation as proof of identification.
- Your name. - date of birth. - your address and that you are a permanent resident/citizen of the USA.
- Social security number. - No application fee.
- Proceed with your application
Please note that until payment made your GreenDot prepaid card account not opened.
- These points are simply a guide to the minimum acceptance criteria for the Green Dot prepaid card.
- Please ensure you read their terms and conditions and see a full list of charges.
- Consequently, The decision to accept only made by GreenDot prepaid credit card after they have taken your details.
- Also, confirmed your id and received payment.