Neteller Virtual Prepaid Card
|What Prepaid? SummaryDate Reviewed: March 2011What’s Good ?
Welcome to the pre-paid virtual revolution – Neteller Virtual Prepaid Card has arrived!
Net+ Virtual Prepaid Card were launched in 1999 and has now become one of the world’s largest independent money transfer business, Neteller allow customers and businesses to purchase a MasterCard voucher online, with an option to upgrade to a prepaid MasterCard for free which not only allows them to use at retailers or to withdraw cash from anywhere in the world. But also increases the amount you can use with additional reward options.
Opening an account is free and instant plus you don’t need a bank account to get one. In fact, they are just like buying a mobile top up.
What’s not so good ?
The Net+ network do charge a fixed fee when you pay your cash over the counter at your local retailer.
Neteller application process is very fast and well designed. No long delays here! You should be shopping online in no time at all:- First you register on the Net+ Virtual Prepaid MasterCard website.
- In around 3 days, you will receive a customer identification card through the post.
- You take your customer identification card to a participating Net+ retailer
- They swipe your Net+ card, and you hand over your cash + pay your fee.
- Generate one-time use card numbers for secure online shopping , which includes a Mastercard card number.
- You are real-time SMS’d or e-mailed the Mastercard card number expiry date and 3 digit card security code (CVV2)
- That’s it! You are done, and can go spend instantly online or via telephone or mail order.
The Net+ Prepaid MasterCard and Net+ Virtual Prepaid MasterCard Fees Summary. With no application fees,
Excellent web self service site, allows you to see exactly what you have spend, and more importantly, available credit that you have left on your virtual prepaid card voucher. Neteller offer a wide choice of options from Online help which is the quickest way to get the answers you need is to search our extensive list of FAQs for all things NETELLER got questions and we’ve got answers. Web/Email Support To get help over email, contact us through the web form . Also 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by email or telephone to get the information you need.