Orange Cash Card
Orange launches contactless prepaid cash card
Orange launches contactless prepaid card
- Contactless Orange prepaid MasterCard allows customers to make small payments instantly
- Orange Cash customers earn points every time they spend
- Contactless provided by MasterCard PayPass. Orange contactless prepaid card makes purchases of £15 or under.
Orange announced the latest prepaid MasterCard to hit the market, the Orange Cash is one of UK’s major contactless prepaid MasterCard card. Allowing customers to take total control of their spending, the orange cash card is a secure alternative to carrying around cash and can be used in over 31 million locations that accept MasterCard within the UK and abroad, as well as online.
The Orange prepaid MasterCard is a flexible ‘pay-as-you-go’ debit MasterCard. It can be used at over 31 million retail outlets worldwide and you get over 5000 discounts when you use your card,
- Accepted worldwide where ever you see the MasterCard Brand mark
- 100% Acceptance Guaranteed*. No Credit Checks, No Bank Account required
- Shop online, over the phone or in store with peace of mind
- Reloadable at 34,000 Pay Zone outlet, Barclays and HSBC banks across the UK
Getting an orange card is 100% Acceptance Guaranteed* subject to the applicant being a UK Resident, and 18 years or older and able to provide acceptable identification.
Take control of your own Spending – in much the same way as a Bank Account, you spend what you deposit. You can arrange to have your salary paid into your Orange credit card account for free or you can set up a regular standing order and deposit regular sums direct from your bank for free. Alternatively you can pay-in cash at any pay zone retail outlet or your nearest HSBC or Barclays bank.
Your Orange debit card is accepted at 25 million locations and 1.2 ATM machines worldwide, with the addition of added security of “Chip and Pin” technology enabling you to shop securely online, over the phone or in store,
Use your Orange prepaid MasterCard abroad, book flights, hotel with your card to get special offers and discounts, Its safer than carrying cash or travellers cheques and you don’t need your passport to get your money.
Access your Orange MasterCard Account 24 hours a day 7 days a week via computer, telephone or by SMS to check your account balance, monitor transactions, check deposits or report lost or stolen cards to 24 hour hotline